Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This Joint Needs a New Name

So right now I'm fully aware I'm simply shouting into the void (or sometimes singing, sometimes reciting dry, horrible background) in this space, with these posts.  Pointless?  I don't think it is, yet.  It could become a gray landscape of devestation, Hamm and Clov arguing eternally in a corner and me in a garbage can, wondering how it all went awry, but only if I neglect it.  So, attention must be paid!



First up, this shindig needs a new name.  A real name.  I'm not happy with what's going on in that title box currently.  Something... catchy.  Like... well, nothing comes to mind.  But I've been brainstorming, and I wanted to throw some stuff out there.  Void, do you have any opinions?  You do?  Please, share!


Reminder: there's nothing wrong in brainstorming!


Inciting Incident
The Exciting Incident
Summary Execution
PickyPlays
Theory Later
PlayThings
BackWords and ForWords
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Talk about Their Problems
HamletFactory
Triggers and Heaps
Stasis/Intrusion
A Scholar Among Rakes
Scholars in the Rough
Area Citizen Reads Play, Astounded at Truth, Beauty


Eh, that's all I had down on my little half sheet of paper I've been carrying around with me to take notes.  Thoughts?


What's that?  More crumpets and tea, Void?  Please, help yourself.


Rock on,
Ben

1 comment:

  1. I'm rather partial to The Exciting Incident, Summary Execution, perhaps Area citizen although I might just use that for a blog post...

    ReplyDelete